We are looking for help to make all our events free, open and accessible to all.
We are looking for people who are available to help out with setting up areas, artist liaison, events hosts, designing and decorating spaces, visual arts, costume, music, staging, technicians, stewarding, festival information points, event operational support and other key festival roles.
If you have some time to spare and are keen to get involved then we would love to hear from you. We want to make our events open and free to the public but they are not free to make.
As a Festival maker you will:
- Be part of a friendly team
- Gain valuable experience
- Be looked after with lunch / drinks / refreshments provided
- Be provided with support for any special requirements
- Be part of an extraordinary festival
In order to take part you will need to:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be friendly and responsible
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Be open to new opportunities
What some people have said
‘We had a great time saw lots of incredible show’s and got looked after really well ‘
‘I really enjoyed my time helping out and met some lovely people’
Contact 01458 2459639 / 07866771601
Twitter or Facebook : @BQuaysideFest @Fuseperformance